Information notice under art. 13 EU Regulation (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR)
The personal data you provide is processed in accordance with personal data protection legislation under the aforementioned EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
In particular, we inform you that:
1) the personal data you entered on the electronic card/form will be processed, also in electronic form, only by our employees/collaborators and, in particular, to allow: the correct processing and fulfillment of orders placed on the www.sics.it site, the timely communication of any adjustment, inconvenience or organizational requirement of your purchase from the undertaking to the delivery phase, its correct update regarding any promotional and commercial initiative on www.sics.it, its update regarding the news, products and/or offers on www.sics.it that may interest you;
2) www.sics.it may also process your personal data to send information or promotional material (mailings and newsletters) regarding the activities of SICS Srl, notwithstanding the possibility to refuse such use, exercising, free of charge and at all times, the right to object under Articles 130, subsection 4. Decree-Law 196/2003 and 21 of UE Regulation. The personal data that you provided will not be communicated to third parties in any way, except with your prior and explicit consent;
3) The provision of data marked with an asterisk (*) is mandatory, as it is essential to the correct processing of your order, to carry out everything necessary to ensure the fulfillment and delivery of the purchase, and to communicate with you in a timely and precise manner; your failure to provide them means that you cannot be registered with the www.sics.it site and have access to the reserved area, the impossibility of being contacted about purchases made and/or news that may interest you, the impossibility of being contacted in case of special requests and/or needs received by the customer service;
4) No computer techniques are used on this website for the direct acquisition of personal user identification data or profiling systems. The softwares responsible for the functioning of this website use only session cookies and analytical cookies (in particular, Google Analytics cookies). We inform you, in any case, that disabling session or analytical cookies can cause the website to malfunction and limit its usability. For more detailed information, please see our Cookie Statement.
5) Your data will be treated with logics related to the above purposes and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data itself. Also, the same data will be stored for no longer than the period of time required for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, at servers located in Germany.
6) As a data subject, you may exercise the rights set forth in Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulation, under which you can request and obtain information about the pertaining data, the purposes and methods of processing, updating, amendment, integration, deletion, anonymization and blocking, data retention period and, eventually, object to their processing.
The exercise of the pre-defined rights can be carried out by written communication to be sent by certified e-mail to the address email@example.com, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, sending a scan of a valid identity document signed by the person concerned, or by registered mail to the address Largo perlasca 3/51, 36061, Bassano del Grappa (VI) with a copy of a valid identity document.
The person concerned also has the right to make a complaint/report/recourse to the Data Protection Authority under art. 77 of the EU Regulation 679/2016.
To exercise one's rights, the person concerned may empower individuals, entities, associations or bodies by proxy. The person concerned may also be assisted by a trusted person. In order to know your rights, make a complaint/report/recourse and be always up to date on the rules regarding the protection of rights with respect to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Data Protection Authority, by consulting the website at http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
Holder of the data processing is SICS Srl, based in Largo perlasca 3/51, 36061, Bassano del Grappa (VI).
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer:
Definition Cookies are short text fragments (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser), information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to the user's preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Third-party cookies visiting the site www.sics.it you can receive cookies both from the site visited ("owners") and from sites managed by other entities ("third parties"). A notable example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn. These are parts of the web page generated directly by the above sites and integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all third-party sites. The management of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant information to which please refer. In particular, the following external cookies are installed on this site (click on the name in bold to reach the relevant information pages):
- Facebook plugin sociale
- Facebook plugin sociale
- Facebook monitoraggio e ottimizzazione
- Google Analytics per analisi dati
- Google Adwords pubblicità online
- Google AdExchange remarketing
- Google Maps visualizzazione coordinate geografiche della nostra sede
- Criteo remarketing
- Feedaty monitoraggio e ottimizzazione
- Idealo monitoraggio e ottimizzazione
- Shoppydoo monitoraggio e ottimizzazione
- Trovaprezzi monitoraggio e ottimizzazione
- Zoorate monitoraggio e ottimizzazione
- Disqus plugin per l’aggiunta di commenti
- Trusted Program cookie tipo Analitycs di terze parti (7Pixel S.r.l)
- Zotabox tool funzionale alla navigazione
- Manychat sistema di messaggistica istantaneo
Chrome: instructions Cookie management
Explorer: instructions Cookie management
Firefox: instructions Cookie management
www.sics.it, according to current law, is not required to ask the consent for technical cookies, as they are necessary to provide the required services. For all other types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
– by specific configurations of the browser or the related computer programs used to browse the pages of the website.
– by changing the use settings of third-party services
– Clicking on the following button: Annulla Consenso (Undo Consent)
Blocking cookies may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
By placing an order on this website, you accept the transmission and processing of your relevant data in the manner and purposes described above.